Friday, February 01, 2013
5 Tips when you visiting Bali
1. Don't ever change your money at road side money changer - I lost almost 1 million Rupiah there
2. If you plan to rent scooter or motor bike, please bring enough money. There will be numbers of road block that purposely will find your fault. Just pay them 10K ~ 20K rupiah and problem solved.
3. Airport tax is 150K rupiah per person and you need to pay it after you check in at Bali Airport Terminal - Please don't ask me why. I don't have an answer.
4. Massage was extremely cheap and you can found it everywhere. Body massage 1 hour 50K rupiah.
5. Get travel agent from website (example: Facabook), it will be cheaper.